Worship Music at Old St. Patrick's Church
New members are always welcome....
- If you would like more information about joining one of our Sunday choirs (at 8:00am, 9:30am, 11:15am, and 5:00pm), please contact Mark Scozzafave, our director of Worship Music.
- For more information about our Concert Choirs and annual Deck the Hall and Siamsa na nGael concerts, please contact Bill Fraher, Director of Concert Choirs.
...Come sing with us!
Parking Procedures on Sundays and Weeknights
Parking on Weeknights (Monday - Friday*)
Lot 1: 5:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Your first option is the roped off section of Lot 1. You will not need a parking slip if they are there.
- If the roped off section is full, you need an Old St. Pat's parking slip to place on your dashboard. There will be date-stamped Old St. Pat's parking slips at the security desk of 711 W. Monroe. If roped off section is full, please notify the attendant that they getting a pass.
Parking on Sundays
- Parking Lot 1 (see map below) is available until 9:30pm on Sundays, and Parking Lots 2 and 3 till 1pm on Sundays.
- Please leave extra time to park and come into church for warmup and rehearsal!
Upcoming Music Selections